After a thorough cleaning, your bike also needs to be lubricated. Most lubricants are not pressure resistant. This means that the lubrication effect is lost as soon as it is put under pressure. So choose a durable lubrication with Lubricate.
Lubricate is a transparent PTFE-based lubricant for eliminating prolonged friction. Lubricate Dry is an ultra-thin lubricant with a high penetrating power for deep lubrication. The Dry version is less sticky than Lubricate Wet.
When would you use Lubricate Dry?
• Especially for racing bikes that thend to get less dirty after a ride than e.g. mountain bikes.
• Suitable for dry and damp race courses.
• TIP 1: First clean the parts to be lubricated with Bike7 Degrease, then dry with compressed air or let it to dry off by itself.
• TIP 2: Shake well before use!
• TIP 3: To guarantee an optimal, lasting lubrication, allow 10 minutes after use before riding.
Bike7 is all about bike maintenance and repair. Through innovation and with a passion for bikes we try to simplify the life of every rider so he more time to enjoy riding itself. The best bike maintenance with the minimal amount of top-quality products!