Aventon took their popular Cordoba frameset and supercharged it with some awesome new technology features. It now has a tapered headtube and fork for improved front-end stiffness and control when you're smashing on the street or track.
Aventon also added an updated hydroformed seat tube, which flares out where it meets the bottom bracket for maximum power transmission and no watt-wasting flex. As before, Cordoba is double-butted 6061 aluminum alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you've come to expect from Aventon.
You can ride the Cordoba with a fixed gear or freewheel, to that end, they've included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length. The 2017 Cordoba ships with a flip-flop hub right out of the box, so you can go fixed or freewheel right away without buying any additional parts.
On the component side, Aventon used their proven Push groupset, including handlebar, seatpost, crankset, saddle, and wheelset. Push perfectly complements the 2017 Cordoba.
Step up your fixed gear game today with the new 2017 Aventon Cordoba.
• Frame: Aventon Cordoba Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Fork: Aventon Carbon Fork w/alloy steerer
• Headset: 28.6*41.8*30mm Sealed Bearing
• Stem: Aventon Push 3D Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, +/- 7º
• Handlebar: Aventon Push Drop Bars 31.8mm*40cm
• Tape: Velo Microfiber Leather Tape
• Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 68*103mm
• Crankset: Aventon Push Forged Alloy 48T*165mm PCD 144mm
• Hubs: Flip-Flop Sealed Bearing w/16T Freewheel
• 30mm Deep V High Polished Anodized Rims
• Tyres: Kenda Kriterium 25C
• Aventon Push Aero Race Saddle
• Seatpost: Aventon Push 27.2mm*300mm 3D Forged Alloy
• Supplied with front & rear brakes
• Pedals: Alloy Road Pedals
• Gear ratio: 48/15T Fixed, 48/16T Free Wheel
• Weight: 17 lbs - 7.7 Kg (55cm)