Swifty Electric edition
• Max load 150kg (330lb)
• 0 emissions PLEV (Personal Light Electric Vehicle)
• Legal on private land with landowners permission only (UK). For more info please read our blog
• 16 inch (305mm) anodised wheel with CNC rims
• Front V-brake, integrated rear pedal brake
• High-pressure Kenda KWest road tyres, street tread, max 100 PSI with reflective strip
• Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061 folding frame and rear fork
To see all the options: Swifty eScooters
Swifty Scooters was founded by design duo Camilla and Jason Iftakhar in 2011. Their vision is rooted in a shared passion for human powered transport and a shared spirit of adventure. Swifty soon became their antidote to the stress and pace of 21st century life, offering freedom to go anywhere, to beat queues without rushing, to move without following.
Through the power of design and engineering, Swifty is now known for manufacturing the most beautiful and innovative adult scooters in this emerging market. Swifty has already been endorsed by high profile collaborations, notably The Conran Shop (London and Paris) and Paul Smith (worldwide). Swifty Scooters now offer custom painted frames, which are hand finished in Swifty HQ in Salford, UK.
GQ Magazine, March 2012 "when traffic is glacial, trains overloaded and exercise time at a premium, kick scooters are an appealing alternative for city commuters."