Blasting down a trail on SwiftyAIR MK2 is awesome. Being so close to the ground makes you feel alive. Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain.
• Lightweight 8.9kg (19.6lbs) | Max Load 150kg (330lbs)
• Tektro V-brakes at front and rear
• Super strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
• Stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel, Jetset double wall rims, 16 inches (305mm ETRTO)
• High performance 16 inch Aresbikes A-class Tyre
• Heat treated T6 Aluminium 6061 frame and steel front forks
• Handlebars, Alloy, BMX cross style, width 600mm
• Aluminium deck with full grip tape L400 x W140mm
WE WILL FULLY ASSEMBLE YOUR SWIFTY IN-STORE. For current stock levels, color and pre-orders see https://swiftyscooters.com/all-products/
Swifty Scooters was founded by design duo Camilla and Jason Iftakhar in 2011. Their vision is rooted in a shared passion for human powered transport and a shared spirit of adventure. Swifty soon became their antidote to the stress and pace of 21st century life, offering freedom to go anywhere, to beat queues without rushing, to move without following.
Through the power of design and engineering, Swifty is now known for manufacturing the most beautiful and innovative adult scooters in this emerging market. Swifty has already been endorsed by high profile collaborations, notably The Conran Shop (London and Paris) and Paul Smith (worldwide). Swifty Scooters now offer custom painted frames, which are hand finished in Swifty HQ in Salford, UK.
GQ Magazine, March 2012 "when traffic is glacial, trains overloaded and exercise time at a premium, kick scooters are an appealing alternative for city commuters."